Is your organization dealing with challenging issues? Wondering how to get people to talk about what really matters? Join The Reid Group teleseminar on May 18 for some tips.
You are invited to The Reid Group Teleseminar on
How to Discuss What Matters Most
- Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 4 PM ET
- Host for the Call: Tom Reid
- Session Focus: Principles and Practices for Engaging Conversations of the Heart of the Matter
In this interactive teleseminar experience we will cover the principles and practices to engage issues and challenges critical to your organization. Some of the topics to be covered include:
- Four Types of Listening
- Four Intentions
- Conversation Guidelines
- Key Suspension Tips to get everyone’s voice into the conversation
- Grounding in Contemplative Listening
- Engaging Powerful Questions
- And more
Register for the teleseminar and you will receive materials and resources to be used on the call. Space is limited, so register today!