5/2016 Teleseminar: Engaging in the Heart of the Matter
- Is your organization wrestling with any challenging issues?
- Are people expressing a range of viewpoints?
- As a leader are you wondering how to bring people together in constructive ways?
- Are thoughts circling in your mind about how to build collective thinking and alignment?
If these questions and topics matter to you then attend our Teleseminar call.
You are invited to The Reid Group Teleseminar on How to Discuss What Matters Most
- Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 4 PM ET
- Host for the Call: Tom Reid
- Session Focus:
- Principles and Practices for Engaging Conversations of the Heart of the Matter
- At The Reid Group, we are focused on helping leaders and organizations transform challenges into opportunities for increased effectiveness and productivity.
May 18, 2016
4pm ET / 3pm CT / 2pm MT / 1pm PT
In this interactive teleseminar experience we will cover the principles and practices to engage issues and challenges critical to your organization. Some of the topics to be covered include:
- Four Types of Listening
- Four Intentions
- Conversation Guidelines
- Key Suspension Tips to get everyone’s voice into the conversation
- Grounding in Contemplative Listening
- Engaging Powerful Questions
- And more
Space is limited. Register today.